The probe comes packaged with all devices needed for digitizing or tool setting. An instruction sheet is also included for converting between probe and tool setter along with maintenance instructions and Certificate of accuracy.
DeskCNC will automatically compensate for the diameter of the probe tip and will create a true definition stl cad file for machining the reproduced part allowing you to rough and finish with different sized tools. NO NEED TO SCAN AND CUT WITH THE SAME SIZE TOOL.
- The probe is a 5 way triggered sensor and has a long lasting ruby tip (2 mm, 0.079" diameter).
- The DeskCNC software is comes standard with the facilities to digitize and utilize the tool heightsetting function of this product.
- The probe will work with other Controllers that have probe input capabilities.
- It is Rated to10,000,000 points at 20,000 points per hour when used with DeskCNC.
- The Probe combined with DeskCNC will allow you to scan 3D surfaces and create machinable, 3D.Stl files for part reproduction.
- DeskCNC will perform Automatic tool length measurement to make it easy for multi-tool operations.
- Simple, quick conversion from contact probe to tool height setter.
- The tool setter disk is made from hardened and ground, tool steel contact.
- The Probe roundness error is less than 0.025mm
- The Probe diameter error is less than 0.025mm
- The Probes repeatability deviation is less than 0.025mm
- 1.8M O/A Shielded flying cable included.
- Standard touch probe output
- 10mm or 3/8" holding shank option
- Interchangeable Stylus, additional tips and extensions available on request