The D-101-P-AR-PB is an essential piece of Test / Control Equipment for use in Laboratories, Colleges, Electrical Test rooms and Industrial / Commercial premises.
Output Voltage maintains its Sine Wave Purity with virtually
No waveshape distortion No radio interference No harmonics created
Some applications are:
Control of Motor speed, Lighting and Temperature.
Performing Under and Over Voltage tests.
Adjusting to standard 240 Volts AC Output if the Mains Input is too high or too low.
- Standard Output 3 pin 10 Amp plug base
- Input Fuse Protection
- Output Protective Thermal Circuit Breaker
- Double Pole ON - OFF Mains Input Switch with Indicator
- Output Voltage Meter
- Mains supply Cord and Plug
- Robust construction with rubber feet and carry handles
Input: 230 / 240 Volts AC 50 / 60 Hz 10 Amp
Output: 0 – 260 / 270 Volts AC approx. 9 Amps max.
Voltmeter: Analogue Moving Iron 0 - 300 V FSD (min. scale reading 50 Volts) 62 x 35mm
Dimensions: H: 235 x W: 295 x L: 205 (mm) Weight: 13 Kg
Shipping: H: 300 x W: 330 x L: 280 (mm) Weight: 16 Kg