drain sheet acts as a barrier giving protection to the waterproofing membrane from the backfill. The dimples create a vapours and thermal insulation barrier in both internal walls and walls adjacent to waterproofing membranes.
drain sheet offers protection against rising damp in ground slabs and replaces traditional lean concrete sub-base slabs without compromising the load-bearing capacity of the sub-base.
drain sheet creates a cavity control layer when placed between the reinforced concrete base and concrete floor surfaces in chemical storage areas allowing continuous monitoring to determine leakage of chemical containers.
- Material High density polyethylene
- Weight approx. 580 g/m
- Sheet thickness approx. 0.9 mm
- Dimple height 10 mm
- Void volume between studs
- Approx. 5.3 l/m²
- Discharge Capacity
- approx. 4.6 l/s.m
- approx. 276 l/min.m
- approx. 16,560 l/h.m
- Compressive strength approx. 250 kN/m² (25 t/m²)
- Service temperature -30°C to 80°C
- Biological/ chemical resistance
- Resistant to ground chemicals, rot, moulds, algae, bacteria and root penetration.
- Does not affect potable water.