It dials up to four pre-configured phone numbers when the front panel buttons are pressed to call remote telephones. It provides a hands free, vandal and water resistant interface to a building telephone system.
Direct Dial Intercoms are also available in 1 button, Keypad and Help Point Unit (HPU) options.
• Robust water and vandal resistant construction;
• High audio quality for crisp, clear conversations;
• Retrofit ability – for buildings with existing telephone infrastructure;
• One-touch operation with hands-free operation once the call is established;
• Sealed piezo button(s) for number dialling;
• Remote control of two on-board relays (via DTMF tones) for activation of door locks, gates, security monitoring;
• Extra input available on relays connector for number dialling;
• Programmable phone numbers from a remote telephone keypad;
• Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology enabled;
• Simple installation, low maintenance.