It is Gyral's belief that the use of a deep fluted coulter gives a better tilth in a wider range of conditions. When coupled with the spear point and a pneumatic single rib press wheel, the resultant soil seed contact is excellent allowing for maximum seed germination.
This machine can also chase moisture allowing farmers to put the seed down in the moisture profile. Planting depths in excess of 150mm (6") is common.
In late 2004 Gyral has reconfigured the T1200 Series Sure-Strike Direct Drill range to be a more "user friendly" machine.
- Improvements to the Accumulator allowing for more adjustment which enables a greater range of tyne pressures,
- A deeper frame design allows better trash flow,
- a new planter unit hydraulic cylinder position allows for a lower profile frame,
- The Planter Unit now utilities the strong and successful Penetrator Direct Drill Tyne. This gives great strength and a better range of ground engaging tools.
- replaceable hardened bushes in the Hydraulic Cylinder mounts to ensure the risk of wear is eliminated in this area.