- Recognise the early warning signs of expensive problems before they develop
- Oil... do this simple test, and you'll get more life out of your diesel engine
- Blue, black or white smoke – what does it mean?
- Cooling system failures – a quick death for engines
- Understand the different types of wear and add life to your equipment
- Effective rust proofing for your 4x4, and it's FREE
With such a long time in the industry, we've learned so much about engine and machinery problems, that we thought some of this knowledge should be passed on to our customers. Sure, a lot of it has been gained by our own experience and research, but much has also been passed on to us by our customers experiences and by listening to the hard learned wisdom of the old timers, some of whom store a wealth of knowledge.
It's an easy read, concise and to the point – not filled with useless waffle. It doesn't matter if you're mechanically minded or not. You know your vehicle better than your mechanic. You know when something doesn't feel right, and you'll be equipped to help him correct something before it fails.
Some customers tell us that this little publication is the best value book they've ever bought. They don't call us Cost Effective Maintenance for nothing, our aim is to provide cost effective results for our customers.
To get a copy of this free Maintenance Booklet please call or email us for a direct reply.