With metallically isolated recorder outputs (0/4-20mA) for oxygen (3-times) or:
Recorder output (0/4-20mA) for oxygen, temperature and average value
The Syland model O2-Triomat is a threefold on-line instrument amplifier. We can supply two variants of this model: for 3 individual measurements or averaging of up to 3 sensors
In this analyzer, 3 probes are transmitted over 3 simultaneous amplifi ers to 3 x current output 4 - 20 m A. The measuring of temperature is - by means of the sensor selector switch - only available for air calibration.
This permits covering three freely chosen measuring points at the same time, e. g. preliminary clarification, biological stage and effluent or three different points in one great basin.
It means that your plant can be controlled or regulated via the 3 metallically isolated recorder outputs ( 0 / 4-20 m A ). The sensors 1-3 are assigned to calibration or monitoring by means of a selector switch.
It has been shown in practice that O2-concentrations in clarifi cation basins or reactors are often inhomogeneous.
For this reason, the device includes an automatic averaging function enabling more accurate control of your plant:
With this type, the probes 1-3 are averaged over and transmitted with current output 0 / 4 - 20 m A ( metallically isolated, permanently active). The different sensors can be masked out by means of 3 tappet switches.
So the measuring is, e. g. during a sensor refitting,not disturbed; the value is now averaged over the two remaining probes.
Via the sensor selector switch the temperature of the selected sensor is available as recorder output 0 / 4-20 m A.
- 3-fold oxygen-measurement reading
- Supporting efficient and economic operation of your plant
- Reduction in energy costs
- Very simple maintenance and handling
- O2 - Measuring range: 0,0 - 20,0 ppm dissolved O2
- O2 - Accuracy: ± 0,5 % of full-scale point
- °C - Measuring range: 0,0 - 50,0 °C
- °C - Accuracy: ± 0,1 °C, automatic temperature compensation
- Recorder output: Type 1: 3 simultaneous recorder outputs
- Type 2: 1 averaging value of up to 3 sensors
- Power supply: 230 V AC / 50 / 60 Hz - 5 VA
- Burden: < 500 ., short-circuit proof
- Fuse: 1 A
- Display: 13 mm high, 3-1/2-digit LCD
- Sensor: all active and passive Syland sensors
- Calibration: air calibration in the atmosphere
- Housing: PVC housing with transparent door, protection categorie IP 65
- Dimensions: H x W x D: approx. 210 x 200 x 180 mm
- Weight of meter: approx. 3,0 kg
- Option: various sensor-constructions, e. g. with installation pipe