- Small, light, minimum of maintenance
- Simple air calibration in the atmosphere
- Safe and reliable
- Easy handling
- Battery operated; Option: accumulator with integrated charger
The portable Syland model SIMPLAIR -F is designed for the daily field use and is therefore supplied with a robust, impact-strength and compact housing with a stable carrying handle.
An integrated washer protects the sensitive electronic parts against moisture.
The cable is winded up at the back of the housing and there are sidewise brackets to hold sensors with long cables.
This enables a comfortable handling during ambulant measurements, even when e.g. sensors with 30 m cable are used.
Because of it’s unique construction the Syland model SIMPLAIR - F has proved ideal for fi eld measurement.
The simple and fast air calibration is to be done at atmospheric air. The corresponding calibration table is integrated at the blue face front of the Syland SIMPLAIR - F.
- O2 - Measuring range: 0,0 - 20,0 ppm dissolved O2
- O2 - Accuracy: ± 1 % of full-scale point
- °C - Measuring range: 0,0 - 50,0 °C
- °C - Accuracy: ± 0,1 °C, automatic temperature compensation
- Recorder output: 0,0 - 20,0 ppm / 0 - 200 m V
- Power supply: 9 V Block
- Burden: > 100 K .
- Display: 13 mm high, 3-1/2-digit LCD
- Sensor: active Syland sensors
- Calibration: air calibration in the atmosphere
- Housing: PVC housing, protection categorie IP 65
- Dimensions: H x W x D: approx. 185 x 235 x 125 mm
- Weight: approx. 1,2 kg
- Field case: H x W x D: approx. 385 x 355 x 180 mm; weight approx. 1,5 kg
- Option: Accu-version
- Power supply 230 V AC ± 10%, 1 V A, 0,3 A
- Weight of Accu-Version: 1,8 kg