- Enclosures IECEx 08.0006X
- Ex de IIC T6 IP65
- Ex tD Zones 21 and 22 (DIP)
Features of Distribution Boards | CTBE4 MCB
- CTBE4 enclosures are used to house component certified MCBs and RCDs which can be accessed through spring loaded operating flaps. This allows for external operation without opening of the enclosure cover. The operating flap has a clear window for visual indication of the CBs and can be padlocked to restric access, if necessary.
- MCBs and RCDs are available up to:
- MCB max 4 pole 32 amp
- RCD max 4 pole 40 amp
- If there is free space available in the enclosures, additional circuit breakers can be added in the field.
For more information on Distribution Boards | CTBE4 MCB please click here.