All Comfort Heat floor heating cables are available in DIY kits and included are the required floor heating cables and accessories needed to complete installation.
Comfort Heat stocks a range of 'twin' conducting cables which decrease your installation time. ( heating cables begin at your thermostat or power location and finish anywhere in the room- perfect for small bathrooms.)
A 'Design Layout' is included with all Comfort Heat floor heating kits, providing you with exact layout and cable runs, making installation simple and assuring you have an even distribution of heat.
All Comfort Heat kits are in stock and once your kit size has been determined, can be couriered out the same working day.
All kits include:
- Superior Comfort Heat heating cable or mat
- Electronic wall thermostat model MTC / MCC or ETN
- Floor sensor
- Floor sensor tube
- Metal retaining mesh or strip
- Metal retaining clips & pliers
- Installation instructions
- Design layout & installation assistance
- Electrical loads and wiring diagrams
- Technical support
- Optional: cable monitor (test cable during installation)
With every DIY kit supplied by Comfort Heat Australia, you receive a 'Design Layout' to suit your bathroom.
'Design Layouts' show cable runs, electrical loads and cable spacing.