Both instruments are built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas that were previously too small to access.
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Protected to 600 V
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes (DLRO 10X)
- User selectable high and low limits (DLRO 10 X)
- Printer output and memory (DLRO 10X)
For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO 10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow the user to manually select the maximum test current.
DLRO 10X also adds real time download of results and on-board storage for later download to a PC.
To assist operator safety and ease of use, both instruments are supplied complete with a pair of duplex handspikes with 1.2m (4 ft) leads. One of the probes is fitted with LED's, which duplicate indicators on the instrument display indicating that all four contacts have been made, the presence of a high voltage across the load, and the presence of current flow while a load is discharging. A full range of test leads is available with probes, clamps and Kelvin clips.