Megger DLRO200 measures resistances between 0.1 µΩ and 1 Ω, at high currents.
This versatile instument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
- Small and weighs less than 15 kg (33lbs)
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- 0.1 µ? best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 5m (16.4ft.) test leads and download software
- Smooth, continuous applied current eliminates magnetic transients capable of inductively tripping breaker controls (115 V version)
The unique design allows the weight and size of DLRO200 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 15 kg. This small size makes DLRO200 equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field. The high current capability and compact design makes DLRO200 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
300 sets of results may be stored in DLRO200's on-board memory for later download to a PC or may be output directly to a printer via the RS232 port. You may also add notes to any stored result by using the on-board alphanumeric keypad, thereby making later identification of results straightforward.