I & W Class printers are available with varying printhead resolutions, from 203 to 600 dots per inch, and print speeds, from 4 to 12 inches per second.
Accessories are field installable and removable, increasing the utility of your technology investment, and most enhancement options are simply plugged into the printer's rear card cage.
All I-Class printers feature the same innovative design incorporating scalability into a rugged structure that ultimately creates a versatile, powerful label printing tool.
With the most standard memory and a vast number of available configurations, our printers have emerged as the printer of choice for large, multinational operations.
However, the remarkably sophisticated design and its resulting ease-of-use make these Classes the product of choice among facilities of all sizes in all parts of the world where performance and value are not simply marketing buzzwords.
The DMX-I-4308 printer, engineered with precision-built printer mechanism and state of the art electronics, is perfect for applications requiring very small labels, intricate graphics, or two-dimensional bar codes.
The 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) printhead, coupled with the capability to accurately maintain critical print registration, enables the I-4308 to produce labels for applications such as small parts tracking and identification of wiring harnesses. The I-4308 is also an excellent product for generating intricate DataMatrix or PDF-417 bar code labels.
The die-cast aluminum frame and metal cover provide a rugged, reliable platform that stands up to the harshest industrial environments. With print speeds up to 8 inches per second (203mm/sec), the DMX-I-4308 won't keep you waiting for high-resolution labels.
A field installable flash/font expansion card allows for storage of label formats, graphics, downloadable fonts and international language print capabilities, thus minimizing formatting download time and maximizing printer output.
Quick stats of DM-1 Datamax Thermal Transfer Label Printer for Hire:
- Small and lightweight
- Connects to your computer
- Standard 240V power
- Connects to you label applicator for Print-Apply
DM-1 Datamax Thermal Transfer Label Printer for Hire machine would normally be used with:
BM-MAX, CP-SAL, BM-SAL, CP-SAL-F
AV-3, AC-1, AC, PT-7
Standard features of DM-1 Datamax Thermal Transfer Label Printer for Hire:
- A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM;
- An easy-to-read front LCD display;
- Color coded operator cues;
- Embossed media loading diagrams;
- Easily accessible printhead mechanism;
- A unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap;
- Flash upgradeable firmware.
Options of DM-1 Datamax Thermal Transfer Label Printer for Hire:
- ENGINEERED TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
- Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease.
- Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Extremely easy to maintain-change the printhead and the platen roller in less than 5 minutes.
- Standard bi-directional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
- Optional USB, Ethernet and Twinax/Coax support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.The DMX-I-4308 is perfect for applications that demand printing very small labels, high-resolution graphics, or two-dimensional bar codes. Other applications the I-4308 can be used for are printed circuit boards serial numbers, product identification and clinical applications. The Datamax I-Class Series has what it takes to solve your barcode printing needs. When it comes to precise registration, intricate graphics and high performance, there is just one choice—the Datamax I-Class I-4308. It's the industry's answer to your high resolution printing needs