The main functions of these instruments are:
- Auto power off: the instrument switches off automatically after 8 minutes.
- Automatic change of scale.
- Possibility of making relative measurements with the REL function.
- Acquisition and storage of the MAX, MIN and MEAN values at inputs A and B by means of the Record and Data Call function.
- Display and storage of the differences between input A and input B by means of the A-B function.
- Unloading of data by means of the serial output RS 232 C, immediately, during reading, or from the memory.
- The storage interval may be chosen as desired between 1 second and 12 hours.
- Baud rate may be selected between 300 and 19,200 baud.
- Clock/date: as well as the measurement value, the data are complete with the date and time at which the measurement was made.
- A bleep sounds when the buttons are pressed and to warn when the battery is running low.
As well as for ordinary routine measurements the data loggers DO 9416 and DO 9417 are suitable for laboratory measurements, research, testing of heating and air-conditioning systems, chemical systems, climatic chambers, warehouses for preserving and storing foodstuffs, pharmaceutical products or chemicals, etc.
The data logger DO 9416 is suitable for the use of thermocouple probes type K, J, E, T, R, S and B. It is fitted with a standard miniature connector.
The data logger DO 9417 is suitable for the use of amplified probes with Pt100 sensor of the TP 870 series, with individual calibration circuit, or of 4-wire Pt100 probes with direct input. They are fitted with DIN 45326 8-pole connectors.