Supplier: Pricer Australia
06 May, 2010
Do you use significant time and resources in changing shelf prices every week (printing, tearing, sorting, placing)?
- Use significant time and resources:
- changing shelf prices every week (printing, tearing, sorting, placing)?
- placing detailed shelf talkers every week (printing, tearing, sorting, placing)?
- validating shelf prices periodically?
- doing price checks at the register
- Wish you could:
- respond to competitive price changes more aggressively?
- optimise pricing for time of day?
- pptimise pricing to balance weekly margin?
- display shelf level information to staff to help them order stock, merchandise product, and serve customers?
If you do, it’s time to reconsider Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL)
- Pricer ESL will:
- Automatically change all your prices on shelf in a few minutes.
- Help you place generic shelf talkers, with 90% time savings over detailed shelf talkers.
- Automatically validate every label in your store.
- Virtually eliminate price checks.
- Load information on hidden screens for staff us
- They are now:
- Affordable (positive ROI)
- Accurate (2-way communications)
- Long lasting (8+ year battery life)
- Fast (200,000 changes per hour)
- Feature rich (20+ screens of extra info available, electronic paper models, etc)