Available in Hydraulic, Air or Mechanically operated models or combinations.
Types of installations include- Pit mounted, Free standing or Igloo and all are available with optional Tail Lift provision.
- Standard dock levellers
- Nominal rollover capacity of 12500kg
- Range of standard sizes
- Heavy-duty models are available.
Container dock levellers
Accommodate the loading and unloading of container vehicles when containers are not positioned at the rear of the truck bed, or for the leading trailer of B doubles.
Edge of dock / Mini dock levellers
Suitable when the difference in the range of vehicle bed heights to dock height is minimal.
Can be face mounted or pit installed
- Vertical dock levellers
- Stored vertically
- ideal for temperature-controlled environments.
Designed to lift the rear of the truck to the level of the dock for safe and effective loading/ unloading.
Truck levellers can be built with automatic wheel chocks that safely restrain the vehicle.
- Load Hog modular dock bridge
- 6800 kg capacity
- Mechanical operation-no power required
- No pit required
- Can be retro fitted
Free standing dock levellers
A standard Dock Leveller installed into a steel frame and secured free standing in front of a loading dock.
- Provides a safe extension to a loading dock without the permanency and added cost of civil works.
- Tailgate provision dock levellers
- Provides a safe and effective method of loading/unloading vehicles fitted with a hydraulic tail lift.
Igloo dock levellers
- Designed to maintain the ‘Cold Chain’
- The free standing Igloo Dock Leveller is available in several configurations.
- A stepped down model is available if the swing doors of a truck are to be opened after the truck is positioned against the dock.
To view more information please click here.