The 316, 317 and 318A calibrators are function optimised for different needs and uses - this avoids unnecessary functions and costs – get the calibrator you need and don't pay for functions you'll never use.
Example: With HART communication capabilities, the Const 318A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining and troubleshooting HART instrumentation.
General Features of ADT 221A, ADT222A and ADT223A Documenting Multifunction Calibrators:
- Measure and source 13 T/Cs, 11 RTDs, mV, mA, Ohms, frequency and pulses, with accuracy to 0.01% of reading
- Pressure via external pressure modules up to 70,000kPa
- 24V loop power
- HART communication capability
- Task management capability, upload, download and document
- Easy-to-use smartphone-type menu and interface
- Rugged design for use in harsh environments
Call or email for full data sheets