Features of different style dome mirrors:
- Full dome mirrors are generally ceiling mounted on pedestrian or vehicular intersections and provide a full 360 degree view. These mirrors may also be mounted on chains as required to obtain the correct field of vision.
- Half dome mirrors provide a 180 degree view and are generally used on an obscured or blind T-intersection.
- Quarter dome or corner dome mirrors provide a 90-degree view and are mounted in the corner of a room to provide visibility down each leg of an L-shaped corridor.
- All of our dome mirror designs are manufactured from impact resistant acrylic materials and can be self-installed as required. While not generally recommended for outdoor use, they are UV stabilised and will provide many years of service without cracking or crazing.
The list of potential applications for dome mirrors includes:
- Factories - Preventing pedestrian contact with carts and forklifts.
- Retail outlets and convenience stores - For stock control and theft deterrence.
- Supermarkets - To prevent trolley impact.
- Hospitals and medical centres - Preventing trolley impact.
- Workplace corridors - Preventing pedestrian contact and accidents.