Domino are internationally recognised as an industry leading provider of innovative labelling and coding technologies that can enhance your business’ production line. One such technology, the Domino M-Series Automatic Labelling System, has been developed with speed, usability, and efficiency in mind to ensure that your labelling operations run smoothly.
Systems of the M-Series have been designed to be compact and modular – offering a range of easy-to-integrate configurations that suit 99% of carton or pallet label print-apply requirements. Options for left or right hand operation are available for user-friendliness and the quick changeover times for consumables maximise efficiency and minimise any potential downtimes.
Each with their own applications, the M-Series comprises of several different technologies, including:
- M220 Pallet Labeller – This print-apply pallet label applicator uses a 3 stop process to apply labels to the front, side, and back of pallets.
- T100/T150 Tamp-Blow – These blazingly-fast print-apply applicators use an air-assisted pneumatic tamp system to securely apply labels. Tamp-Blow systems are the ideal solution for applying labels to different sized products.
- F100/F150 Front or Back Print & Apply – Using these technologies, your labels will be firmly and securely fixed to the front or back of cartons through air-assisted pneumatic tamp systems that focus on accuracy and speed.
- FS100/FS150 Front and Side/Back and Side Print & Apply – You will easily meet any and all GS1 requirements associated with adjacent side carton barcode labels when using these reliable and powerful systems. Utilising dual tamp technologies, you will be able to apply separate labels concurrently with the same applicator and tamp pad – perfect for any business striving for production-line efficiency.
- W100 Wipe and WR100 Reverse Wipe Print & Apply – If you’ve been burdened with tricky long-format labels or products with uneven surfaces (such as bags of grain), these systems will make your life easier. As opposed to other methods which ‘press’ or ‘blow’ labels onto surfaces, these models ‘wipe’ labels onto the top, side, or even bottom of cartons, trays, and bags.
- B100 Blow Print & Apply – For applying labels to delicate products that require non-contact placement, the B100 ‘blow’ applicator boasts fast speeds of up to 80 labels per minute.
We at insignia have the knowledge and experience to match even the most challenging or unusual production line with the perfect customised Domino print and apply solution that will increase the speed and efficiency of your operations, maximising your bottom line.
insignia is proudly the sole distributor of Domino’s industry-leading technologies, so contact us today to take the first steps towards a fast and efficient production line. Speak to our friendly staff by calling 1300 467 446 or follow the below links to our website.