DOMINO HS is a machine designed for today’s industrial reality that dictates high productivity, great efficiency, extreme versatility, maximum accuracy and limited costs.
A single machine cuts and welds flat sheet and three-dimensional parts, performs bevel cut for the weld preparation and processes tubes. Boosting the high dynamics of a 2D machine, DOMINO HS is a 5-axis machine with a considerable work volume and an extremely reduced footprint.
The new DOMINO HS direct-drive head is highly dynamic and extremely precise, ensuring excellent cutting quality even on thick sheets.
DOMINO HS is the only 5-axis machine with an F-axis for automatically controlling the focal position. This allows continuous processing of different materials and thicknesses, and accurate process control all over the work volume.
Thanks to the rapid tool change system, the DOMINO HS head can be easily reconfigured to adapt to all types of processing.
Features of Domino HS - 2D & 3D Laser Machines:
- Max combined linear axes speed: 150m/min; Max combined acceleration: 2g
- A real 5-axis machine for 2D and 3D processing
- Flying optics: the workpiece remains fixed throughout the work process
- Unitized structure: all elements are embedded in a single, easily transported block
- Extremely reduced footprint
- Easy and quick installation (no foundation necessary)
- Great accessibility: the workpiece can be loaded from the side, front and top of the machine
- Synthetic granite bed; excellent vibrating dampening and high thermal stability
- X,Y and Z carriages in aluminium, designed to ensure high mechanical stiffness and stability
- Direct-drive head: high dynamics and accuracy, no backlash and no wear
- Fully closed safety cabin with integral interlock elements on all windows
- "Fakir-bed" table with 3D pieces supporting bars
- Fumes collection, exhausting and filtering
- PRIMACH CNC, 32 bit, Windows NT®, flat color screen and "touch screen" function
- F-axis for the automatic and programmable control of the focal axis
- Capacitive sensor
- Full tracking function
- 3D programming by self-teaching
- CAD/CAM "PICAM" for 2D programming
- SIPS: safety couplings to protect the head in the event of an impact
- High pressure cutting kit for special materials
- Laser generator from 2500W to 4000W according to application
Options for Domino HS - 2D & 3D Laser Machines:
- Light Duty and welding B-axes
- automatic pallet changer to improve the machine's productivity
- sheet loader to handle loading operations automatically
- automatic material handling systems from the PrimaServer line
- CNC rotary axis for the cutting of round, square and rectangular tubes
- Laser Piercing Monitor (LPM) to drastically reduce cycle times
- 3-D CAD/CAM for off-line programming
- Autosquare, Shapestoring, and Skating functions to put self-teaching programming at your fingertips
- Nesting and Common Cut, 2-D software packages to optimize costs and production times
- Bevel cut module