Raven Sealing Systems seal gaps around doors and windows to seal against a combination of intrusions and leakages. They can provide a complete and continuous seal for all door and window types without impeding normal use.
The sealing systems provide sealing against the intrusion of sound, fire and smoke, rain, cold draughts, dust, embers, light and insects & vermin.
They also provide sealing against the leakage of heating and air-conditioning energy to allow energy savings.
Raven sealing systems are tested and proven against sound, weather, smoke, and fire. Seals have been designed to accommodate light, medium and heavy duty levels to suit applications in domestic, commercial and industrial buildings.
The aluminium seals essentially consist of two parts, thealuminium carrier and a flexible seal insert.
Dependant on the function the inserts can be; solid and closed cell neoprene sponge, EPDM (Synthetic rubber), flexible PVC, nylon brush filaments, felt, polypropylene pile, silicon rubber, thermo-plastic rubber. Many of the seals also incorporate a cover strip which conceals the fasteners.
Country of Origin
- Aluminium – China extruded product
- Silicon rubber – China extruded product
- Polyester – China moulded product
- Steel mounting screws – China supplied product
- PVC decorative cover – China supplied product
- Products are assembled in China and Australia.
- Ecospecifier Issues of Concern/ Red Lights
- Assesment Comparison
- External windows and doors without seals
- ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
To Know More about Door & Window Sealing Systems / Raven Please click here