Feature of Proflex® 925f(x) Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves:
- Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Armor "flex zones" for high dexertity
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 5mm EVA palm and ulnar padding protects against "chopping" blows
- Abrasion-resistant PVC on palm and 3 fingers limits liquid penetration; hi-vis orange for hand signaling
- Non-slip Armortex reinforcement zones on thumb saddle and index finger for enhanced protection, grip and durability
- Reinforced Kevlar palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- Reflective accents and hi-vis colour scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
- Patented design
Mining, Oil/Gas Drilling, Extration and Refining, Fracting, Tool Pushing, Demolition, Heavy Construction, Cargo Handling, Ironwork, Bat Chain Pulling.
For more information on the Dorsal Impact Reducing Glove please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.