The M120 is an extremely economical solution for your traceability and identification needs
Marks a wide range of materials: metals, alloys, plastics... on any type of surface: raw, machined, painted…
Available in pneumatic (M120p) or Electromagnetic (M120m)
By simply connecting a keyboard, a user can rapidly compose marking files with the help of a user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
A portable battery pack allows the user to move around freely. The built-in mini-keyboard and LCD screen allow the operator to quickly select, preview and mark the preprogrammed files.
Ambidextrous, well-balanced design facilitates marking in any position. Combined with its docking station (optional), the M120 becomes a benchtop machine, perfect for marking smaller parts (tools, identification plates).
- Net weight: M120 4.5 kgs
- Dimensions (w/o handle) LxWxH: 351 x 242 x 200mm
- Marking area: 60 x 40mm
- External keyboard: 105 keys AT (supplied)
- Battery pack provides up to 1 hour of continuous marking
- Rapid charger recharges battery in 1 hour
- Character size: from 1 to 30mm
- Fixed text, variables, date and time codes, counters etc…
- Flat, angular, radial marking etc…