The XF500 is our best selling Micro percussion machine with a large marking area of 100 x 120mm capable of taking items up to 330mm high.
The XF500 is capable of marking text, serial numbers, logos, etc on all of your materials from plastics, alloys, tool steel, painted or coated surfaces up to a maximum hardness of 62HRC.
- 100 x 120mm marking area
- 330mm maximum parts height
- 0.5 to 99 mm character height
- up to 5 characters per second
- Fixed text, variables, date and time codes, counters, data, DataMatrix™ codes…
- Input text manually or import text/excel files or barcode scan data capture...
- Easily create your marking files: wide screen, icons, graphic preview…
- Available in pnuematic and fully electric versions.
- Use your USB drive and import/export logos (.plt) and files.
- Manufactured in France, supported in Australia.
- T500w Windows™-based software
- Custom designed fixtures (Australian)
- Stylus options for hard to reach places
- Plate Holder and Magnetic clamping device
- Foot and push button start
- Rotary device
- Plate/Label feeding option PFD500.
- PFD500 Plate sizes 20 x 20mm to 98 x 98mm.
- PFD500 Plate thickness 0.6 to 2mm
- Coding, Marking & Stamping, - Etching, Engraving & Laser Marking, - Bar Coding Equipment, - Labelling Machinery & Equipment, - Label Printers & Supplies- Direct Part Marking, - Precision Engineered Components, - Steel & Stainless Steel, - Coding & Labelling