The XF510m range comes in 3 sizes from a small 50 x 20mm to a large 200 x 80mm.
High performance marking stylus: optimized management of the position and force of each impact.
The XF510m is a capable of marking text, serial numbers, logos, etc on all of your materials from plastics, alloys, tool steel, painted or coated surfaces up to a maximum hardness of 62HRC.
- Marking areas
- XF510Cm = 50 x 20mm
- XF510Sm =100 x 80mm
- XF510Dm = 200 x 80mm
- 0.5 to 99 mm character height
- Datamatrix code in less than 4 seconds
- up to 10 characters per second
- Fixed text, variables, date and time codes, counters, data, DataMatrix™ codes…
- Text is generally supplied via Ethernet or RS232
- I/O Card as standard
- Can be mounted in any position
- Cable lengths from Controller to Marking Head up to 15 metres. Also available with right angle connectors for low profile installations.
- Graphical preview on controller screen
- Manufactured in France, supported in Australia.
- Protective shutters and boots
- T500w Windows™-based software
- Rack mounted controller
- Custom designed fixtures (Australian)
- Stylus options for hard to reach places
- Rotary device