Marks a wide range of materials: metals, alloys, plastics..., on any type of surface: raw, machined, painted…, of any shape: flat, curved… thanks to an integrated V-shaped universal feet system.
Uses the same technology as our integrated marking machines, running 24hours/day on automated production lines: serial numbers, logos, DataMatrix™ codes etc…
Lightweight, its compact size can mark locations that previous systems can't reach.
Marking is accurate and efficient in whichever position used.
Perfectly balanced and easy to handle (intuitive grip), this machine offers
- Net weight: XF520Cp: 2.7 kg - UC520: 3.9 kg
- Dimensions (w/o handle) LxWxH: 133x179x94 mm
- Marking area: 50x20mm
- External keyboard: 105 keys AT (supplied)
- UC520 screen: 240x128 pixels with graphic preview
- Memory capacity of over 1000 marking files
- Character size: from 0.5 to 49.5mm (1/100" to 2")
- Fixed text, variables, date and time codes, counters etc…
- Flat, angular, radial marking etc…