This double IBC bund is made from heavy duty galvanised steel. Store up to two bulki box IBCs, full pallets of drums or a combination of both on this spill pallet to capture and contain leaks, drips and spills.
- Suitable for use with Class 3 Flammable Liquids (eg petrol, kerosene) as well as combustible liquids (eg diesel and oil), and other chemically compatible liquids.
- Heavy duty double IBC bund includes a 40mm drain plug in the sump for easy decanting of spilt liquid.
- Large deck allows convenient and safe positioning of IBC so the outlet tap is within the sump boundaries.
- Double IBC bund is forklift-friendly from underneath and has a 3600 kg SWL.
- Spill pallets keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill containment pallets reduce clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps organise your IBC (bulk tank) storage.
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling bulk containers safer and easier.
- Optional IBC bund covers are available to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil and fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water resistant) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor.
- Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Dimensions: 249 x 133.5 x 49 cm
Capacity: 1250 Litres
Made in Australia