Suitable for pedestrian barriers at crossing points or traffic management in and around factory/warehouse areas. Manufactured from 3mm wall steel pipe 48mm in diameter and hot dip galvanised as standard. Available in either surface mount or below ground models. All models stand 1040mm high above ground with a fully welded knee rail at 580mm high.
Powder coating and reflective bands are available as an option.
Ideal for schools, shopping centres, walkways or warehouses.
The fully welded and galvanised one-piece construction makes installation a quick and simple operation. No assembly required.
Value Features of Double Rail U-Bars
- Available in three sizes in either below ground or surface mount
- Heavy 3mm wall, 48.3 diameter pipe
- Fully welded one-piece construction
- Hot dip galvanised for outdoor use
- No assembly required. Ready for installation.
Specifications of Double Rail U-Bars
- One-piece double rail U-bars
- Material: Steel pipe 48.3mm diameter with 3mm wall
- Finish: Hot dip galvanised (powder coating optional)
- Above ground 1040mm
- Below ground 300mm
- UBD100 approx. 16Kgs
- UBD150 approx. 19.5Kgs
- UBD200 approx. 23.5Kgs
- Surface mount models base plate 15 x 75 x 10mm
- Below mount models come with welded concrete starter bars
- Fixings: Supplied with surface mount models