DP22 Network Controller
The DP22 is an IP based network processor for controlling a network of Minicoms or Doorcoms. It is designed so the unit can be a distance from the PC, it will control the network and interface with the users PC over a standard LAN/WAN network.
The DP22 also as an email alarm function, which allows the user to generate and send emails when an alarm is triggered. This is easily configured using a webpage email configuration system.
The unit communicates to the field via a standard RS485 connection running at a 41 kilo-baud. The unit also connects to the network via a standard CAT5 cable. The unit comes with an inbuilt battery charger that operates at 6 Volt DC.
The DP22 handles all the messaging between field processors, however the Dp22 does not acknowledge alarms, this is the responsibility of the operator.
- The DP22 is 150 mm long by 35 mm high and 90 mm deep.
- The unit is designed to run out of a 9 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC Power Supply
- The field wiring is connected to the card via screw terminated contactors.
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required. Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about DP22 Network Controller Please click here