Features of the Validyne DR800 Draft Range Pressure Transmitter:
- The Validyne DR800 Draft Range Pressure Transmitter was made for taking low pressure measurements.
- The DR800 boasts a "true" full-scale range as low as ±0.25” H2O, making this draft range pressure transmitter perfect for air flow control applications. The device has an adjustable scale, able to go to as low as ±0.1" and ±100".
- The DR800 offers a 0.5% accuracy and operates between a temperature range of -290C to +850C .
- The DR800 Draft Pressure Sensor has simplified the zero and span adjustments and uses a programmable circuit board jumper in unison with a 20-turn potentiometer to ensure the zero adjustment performs optimally.
- Adjusting the pot and jumper combination, ranges can be selected from -100% zero elevation to +85% zero suppression. The span adjust has a HI and LO gain jumper to support a better full-scale set point resolution. This allows for more turns from the potentiometer over a smaller percentage of the span and zero adjust range making the important set point calibrations simpler and much less time consuming.
- The DR800 Draft Pressure Transmitter has an input range of 12 to 45VDC and has a protection for reverse polarity and short circuits.
- The DR800 is a true two-wire system, and has a standard output of 4-20mA. The zero and span adjustment potentiometers are tamper proof as they are protected by a cover plate.
- The DR800 Draft Range Pressure Transmitter supplied from Bestech Australia has many excellent features, making it an ideal transmitter for low pressure measurements.