Use this drain warden filter to prevent solids and silt from entering waterways via stormwater drains.
- The drain warden filter is placed below the grate to prevent damage in high traffic areas.
- Filter (sediment trap) is made from heavy duty, UV-stabilised 200micron geotextile fabric.
- Excess flow points avoid blockage during periods of high rainfall.
- To install, place the stormwater drain filter into drain and cut off excess fabric leaving a healthy border. Excess fabric can also be folded over the grate. Alternatively, cable ties can be used to secure the drain warden to the grate to prevent it from falling into the drain when grate is lifted.
- Drain should be no larger than 1m square.
- Drain filter should be checked for silt and debris after rainfall.
- This drain warden is to capture silt and debris only and does not include an oil absorbent pillow.
Stormwater drain filters are a simple and inexpensive spill response tool, helping you avoid costly fines associated with unauthorised discharge violations.
Dimensions: 120 x 120 cm
Made in Australia