AEROCUT All-Purpose Drill Sets Features and Benefits:
- Drills easily through stainless steel as a result of the specialised geometry of the drill.
- Also ideal for all other difficult jobs where standard drills fail such as hardened and mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal, concrete, ceramic tile, marble, brick, masonry, glass, plastic, laminates, wood and particle board.
- AEROCUT drill sets come in metric and inch sizes in sets of 7 and 13 drills.
- The sets are supplied in professional quality metal boxes with drill sizes clearly labelled, making them indispensable in tradesmen's or handymen's toolboxes.
- Part No Metric: 3945S-7; 3945S-13
- Part No Inch: 3945S-7E; 3945S-13E
Included at no extra cost with every set is an AEROCUT 60mm diamond bonded sharpening disc (Part No:3945SD) specially developed to sharpen AEROCUT drills.
- Diamond bonded sharpening discs are wear resistant giving long-lasting cutting performance.
- Invaluable for all sharpening tasks.
- Sharpening discs can also be purchased separately
For more information or a quote for the All-Purpose Drill Set please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.