Features of SPAR Drive In Pallet Racking:
- This is the second densest form of storage in pallet racking with the first one being a gravity flow pallet racking system.
- The system can make do with only one aisle if required depending on the depth of each lane required by the client.
- Guide rails are generally provided on the floor for systems more than 3 to 4 deep and more than 3 high to minimise forklift operator error.
- A standard forklift can be used in this system with the exception of ones with larger cage dimensions.
- Check the cage to ensure it will pass beneath the first rail. The capacity of the our warehouse is demonstrated as increased by 66% over SR as illustrated below. Prices based on application and system size.