Drive Isolation Transformers
Modern solid-state power control devices are used widely throughout industry in AC and DC variable speed drives.
This electrical equipment generates extreme stresses due to the harmful harmonic content they cause and the high mechanical strain they place on power supplies.
Such conditions are generally beyond the design criteria for standard isolation transformers, so a special type of transformer is used to cope with these extreme requirements - Drive Isolation Transformers
The Drive isolation Transformer is designed to cope with high mechanical stresses, as well as preventing harmful harmonics & voltage spikes from flowing back into electrical supply lines, which could result in damage to other electrical equipment.
Features of SES Drive Isolation Transformers include:
- Fast turnaround - often within a few weeks of ordering
- Extremely robust construction
- Double wound, with your choice of input and output voltages
- Tough black poly-urethane varnish impregnation
- Low load regulation
- ELECTRO-STATIC SCREENS between primary and secondary windings
- Available in a wide power range - up to 600 KVA
- Insulation classes up to class H - 180Ã,Â°C
- Ability to withstand up to 200% full rated load current for 30 seconds
- Designed to cope with over-voltage inputs
- Braced to withstand extreme vibration
- Encased in rugged powder-coated IP22 ventilated enclosures
- Removable gland plates & clearly marked terminals for ease of installation
To Know More about Drive Isolation Transformers Please click here