Curtain siders are engineered to maximise productivity through low tare features and effective load restraint solutions.
- 45’ Drop Deck Kurtainer
- 48’ Drop Deck Kurtainer
- 53’ Drop Deck Kurtainer
- 24’ ‘A’ Lead Drop Deck Kurtainer
- 44’6” ‘B’ Rear Drop Deck Kurtainer
- Rolling Body ‘A’ Lead Drop Deck Kurtainer(Double Drop Chassis also available in above Drop Decks
Curtain sider semi trailers have several options available, to suit the specific freight requirements.
- Load Restraint Curtains (Load Restraint Certified)
- Slide-a-Gates (Load Restraint Certified)
- Mezzanine Decks
- Racking Systems
- Aluminium Extruded Flooring
- Fork Lift Rated Flooring
- Fully insulated
- Joloda Flooring
- Aluminium Rims
- Aluminium Gates
- Centre Wall Dividers
- Inboard Gate Pockets
- Wedge Roof
- Pop Top Roof
- Convertible Kurtainer (to operate to both 4.3m and 4.6m heights)
- Chain Driven or Roller Floor
- Cargo Track
- Ultra Low Neck for maximum internal aperture
- Road Train Kit
Load Restraint Slide-a-Gates
Load Restraint Slide-a-Gates eliminate the time, effort and associated OH&S issues associated with removing the trailer’s side gates, during unloading and then replacing them once the freight is loaded. The slide-a-gate system is also load restraint rated up to 27 tonne payload, on a typical 45’ curtain sider.
Load Restraint Curtain
This unique design improves freight containment whilst eliminating load shift. It is constructed using lightweight, high strength materials with carbon fibre sections integrated into the curtain structure. It has been fully tested with single pallets & double stacked pallets and meets and exceeds the government requirements for side load restraint which means no gates and strapping down the load with load binders is optional for uniform pallet cargo.