Lemcol Drum Truck Trolleys make handling full 200 litre drums and hogsheads a breeze. The steel construction is reinforced to withstand the toughest treatment.
Two types of wheels options are available;
- Cushion tyred wheels provide a greater capacity while having greater capacity
- Pneumatic wheels are offered where greater shock absorbency is required
When stored in an upright position, the compact L60 requires only 0.3m 2 of floor space.
Lemcol Drum Rack
The ultra sturdy drum rack has been designed to assist convenient, safe and efficient stowage of drums and barrels for decanting.
Reduction in manual handling of drums, the racks are ideal in garages, warehouses and factories.
* Lemcol L30 Drum Rack is available Flatpacked or Assembled
* Width 510mm (base), 400mm (top)
* Length 770mm
* Height 500mm (top rail), 560mm (bung)
* Lemcol L30 Drum Rack Wheel Diameter 75mm
Tilting Drum Cradle provides a safe, ergonomic way to tip, drain & store drums.
* Self Storing Load Tipping Lever
* Convenient way to move drums to a job location
* Built with nylon wheels and castors with brakes for added safety
* Designed for Transportation Drums & Waste Bins, Laboratories & food plants * 273kg Capacity
* 381mm High
* 825x495x534mm Overall Size
For further information on this product, Drum Handling | Drum Racks, Trolleys & Trucks | Lemcol click on Reflex Drums and Handling Equipment.
For further information visit
Reflex Materials Handling and Storage at
or use the e-mail feature below and one of our experts from the
Reflex Materials Handling and Storage team
will respond to your enquiry quickly and professionally.