Reliable, integrated tracking systems that closely monitor refillable container movements can be crucial to business success. Good monitoring maximises stock usage, minimises loss, provides valuable customer usage data and identifies operational inefficiencies.
SCHÜTZ DSL offers:
- Tracking services for small or large container fleets
- Quality-driven procedures and processes
- Dedicated container tracking staff
- Total container fleet management
- Tailor-made tracking systems to meet customers’ individual usage patterns and needs
- Opportunities to minimise losses and identify 'slow movers' in the fleet
- Barcoding systems
- Regular reports.
- Locating containers
- Administering the system to track container movements
- Registering returns and addressing slow moving stock
- Customer follow-up for prompt container returns
- Range of regular status reports