- DrumGrab As seen recently on the ABC TV’s The New Inventors,
- DrumGrab is a unique invention for safely attaching any 205L (44 Gal) drum with a lip to a lifting device.
- Advantages of this new innovative product are endless
- Working Load Limit of 1 tonne (in accordance with AS4991-2004 Lifting devices).
- DrumGrab is so easy to use it can be attached and released in
- Can be attached to any lifting device including HIAB,forklift, tractor, hoists and jib cranes.
- Drums can be easily rolled into place, can be lifted and lowered onto their sides and can also be lifted from within a group of surrounding drums.
- No more wrestling drums out of the way to get to the one you want!
- The DrumGrab is capable of both vertical and side lifts with steel and most plastic drums. This is also great for pouring from drums.
- PREVENTS injuries and spills.
- A MUST for any environment where drums are handled.
Safety - The DrumGrab has been tested to Working Load Limit (WLL) of 1 tonne in accordance with AS4991-2004 Lifting Devices
- So easy to use it can be attached and released in seconds
- Can be used with any lifting device - HIAB, forklift, tractor etc Prevent injuries and spills
- Drums can be easily rolled into place with the DrumGrab
- Drums can be lifted from and lowered onto their sides
- Drums can be lifted from within a group of surrounding drums