WLn-ABOARD is a rugged wireless broadband equipment designed for applications in road and railways transportation, depots, warehouses, agriculture, manufacturing floors, docks, distribution centers, shipyards and lumberyards … it can be mounted in trains, tramways, trucks, freighter ships, forklifts, trailers, tractors or cranes, dumpers, mines for material handling, realtime information transmission (multiple CCTV cameras, VoIP phones …), board to board, board to ground communications and ground infrastructure.
The two radio design makes it possible to use two separate networks for carriage bridging (5 / 5.4 GHz) and in-carriage communication (2.4 GHz) simultaneously without sacrificing speed; the turbo roaming feature allows lossless communication between APs during vehicle motion. Moreover, the dual radio system makes it possible to rely on a redundant; redundancy is also possible between a pair of devices.
It fulfills the most severe requirements in terms of operating environment: -25°C to +70°C (extended -40°C to +75°C, -55°C with optional PTC heater), shockproof and vibration proof, IP67 all weather seal rating for protection against dust, water projections and vapor. WLn-ABOARD is certified for railway applications (EN 50155 / EN 50121), it is UTAC E2 certified (CE standard for electronic equipments installed aboard vehicle), and can thus be installed in full safety aboard of all on-road equipments as well.
- Dual radio IEEE 802.11n a/b/g (MIMO 3T3R), up to 2 x 300 Mbps radio bit rate
- MESH, WMM QoS, multiple SSID and centralized RADIUS security support
- Web based configuration, SNMP administration, serial port, C-Key, alarm contact
- 2-port auto-sensing Gigabit 10/100/1000 Base TX auto MDI/MDIX network interface
- Dual DC insulated power supply input (+9VDC to +140VDC), PoE IEEE 802.3at
- Shockproof & weatherproof IP 67 rugged aluminum enclosur