- The wear, corrosion and oxidation resistance of Type 316 stainless steel assures long life and maintenance free operation.
- The high cooling capacity of up to 5,600 Btu/hr. is ideal for large electrical enclosures and high heat loads. Models with lower cooling capacities for NEMA 12 (IP54), 4 and 4X (IP66) enclosures are also available.
- EXAIR Cabinet Coolers circulate -7°C (20°F) air throughout the enclosure to prevent high temperature malfunctions. They mount through a standard electrical knockout while maintaining the NEMA 12, 4 or 4X rating of the enclosure. Cabinet Cooler Systems include an automatic drain filter separator to ensure no moisture passes to the inside of the electrical enclosure. An optional thermostat control minimises compressed air use and keeps the enclosure at ±1ºC of the temperature setting.
- Available from Compressed Air Australia, Dual 316 Stainless Steel Cabinet Coolers are available with cooling capacities of 4,000, 4,800 and 5,600 Btu/hr. and are UL Listed and CE compliant.
- There are no moving parts to wear out.
- Applications include cooling control panels used in food processing, pharmaceutical, foundries, heat treating, chemical processing and other corrosive locations.