Features of the TWINDRIVE® TD1 220 and TD1 250 Dual Actuators:
They were primarily developed for use in slatted beds, where the need for force is moderate.
The compact TD1 220 and the TD1 250 are characterised by the very low built-in height ensuring almost invisible motors and space for storage or easy cleaning under the bed.
Furthermore, the TD1 has a very low and comfortable noise level making the use of the bed pleasurable. The TD1 220 and the TD1 250 offer basic options such as emergency lowering, mains cut-off and different angles. For extra user comfort wireless handsets based on RF (radio frequency) technology and an extra channel for extra adjustment of the bed are optional.
Furthermore, it is possible to add more force to the bed by choosing a toroidal transformer.
Max. torque: 220/250 Nm
Average speed: 2.6º / sec.
LINAK | Electric Linear Actuator Systems
LINAK electric linear actuator systems - Lifting columns and height adjustment
Electric Linear Actuation from LINAK Australia
• LINAK Australia is a subsidiary of LINAK, an international company founded on a simple idea - electric linear actuation
• LINAK develop and manufacture standard and customised, plug and play, actuator systems available in 12, 24 and 36V DC
• The LINAK® product line includes linear actuators, with lifting capacities from 200-10000N, lifting columns, with height adjustments from 560-1235mm, control units, featuring electronic overload protection, handsets and a wide range of accessories to be sold separately or as a system
Actuator Systems Differentiating Features
• World leader in the design and manufacture of electric linear actuators
• Designed for specific application and environment
• High Quality
• Suitable for system integration
• World-Class partnership
Using Actuator Systems from LINAK Australia
• Agricultural environments • Building Automation • Industrial Automation • Boats • Motorhomes and Caravans • Solar • Materials Handling • Workstations • Conveyors • Hospital and Care beds and patient care • Ventilation and Farming applications • Special Vehicles • Food and Beverage environments • Hospitality environments • Irrigation • Transport - Cab tilt, curtain locking
Actuator Systems Technical Specifications
• Thrust up to 1 tonne
• Stroke Length to 999m
• 12 / 24 V DC Motor
• PLC Options
• Potentiometer, Hall and Reed Options
• High IP Rating