Alternative 4-20mA inputs are provided allowing connection of one or two 4-20mA transmitters instead of direct electrode inputs. Calibration and set up is achieved by the user via front panel pushbuttons, using easy to follow “on display” message prompts.
Special functions such as peak hold and display hold are provided via an external control input. The front panel P pushbutton is also programmable to perform maximum and minimum memory functions.
The input may be calibrated to display directly in pH units or mV for ORP measurement. All calibration and other instrument setup values are retained in non volatile memory.
A programmable digital filter improves stability by smoothing out short term interference. Four setpoint output relays are provided, form C, rated 5A, 240VAC (resistive load). Relays 1 and 2 may be selected for use as conventional alarmrelay operation or PI control output operation.
A 4-20mA output (configurable as retransmission or PI control), is provided as standard. The output can operate from input 1, input 2 or temperature. Non-isolated RS232 communications is also provided as standard.
The TP4 may be installed on a convenient flat wall or may be panel mounted using an optional panel mount kit.
Features of Dual Input pH/ORP Monitor/Controller - Model TP4-PH:
- pH and/or ORP electrode inputs or 4-20mA transmitter inputs (the front panel ^ and v buttons allow toggling between input 1, input 2 and temperature readings)
- 4-20mA output included as standard, configurable as either retransmission or PI control output
- RS232 communications included as standard
- Pushbutton calibration and setup
- 4 Setpoint relays (form C, voltage free contacts) Relays 1and 2 are configurable as either alarm (on/off) or PI control (pulse width or frequency output)
- Choice of single point or two point calibration methods
- Temperature sensor input for auto temperature compensation
- Digital filter (improves stability)
- Security lockout of keypad programming functions
- Isolation between inputs, 4-20mA retransmission and power supply
- 240VAC, 110VAC, or DC operation
- High brightness 6 digit 20mm LED display
- Display readable from 10 metres away
- Rugged IP65 enclosure
- Optional isolated RS485 retransmission
- Optional inbuilt Data Logger
- 2 year guarantee