3M Dual Lock Reclosable Industrial Fastening Systems - when the two sides are pressed together, hundreds of mushroom-shaped stems interlock. "Snap" announces the fastener is engaged. Compared to hook and loop, tensile strength is greater with 5 x more holding power. Select 170, 250, 400 to alter the bond strength between the interlocking mushrooms.
- Can be used on either rigid or flexible surfaces
- Allows fast and easy assembly and dismantling
- Available in black or clear
- Self adhesive backing: no need for tools
- Different adhesives available depending on application conditions
- Range of stem densities control of holding power and disengagement force
- 360 degrees engagement possible: no need for precise alignment
Benefits of 3M Reclosable Industrial Fastening Systems:
High shear strengths. High tensile strengths. Adhesive backed bonds to most surfaces. Invisible - no drilling. No mechanical fastening. Strong reliable interlocking surfaces.
Used extensively in transportation, electronics, business equipment, machinery, medical, sign and display markets.
NEW 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners TRIAL BAGS
With 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners Trial Bags, you have simplified "go-to" selection of adhesives and stem count combinations proven successful for the majority of common applications in a much shorter trial length for testing.
- 5 "go-to" core products to try, two options for each
- 2 strips of 25.4mm wide x 3.05m length per bag priced for economical comparative testing of different fasteners to find the best match for your job
- Length and price make sense for short run production
- Bag graphics differentiate contents and performance properties
- Zip closure bag with convenient hanging hole for storage of unused product
Test for stick - choice of pressure sensitive adhesive backings gives you options for bonding the mated strips to a wide variety of materials with reliable performance indoors and out. Rubber and acrylic adhesive options for bonding metals, glass, plastics, powder coated paints and more.
Test for snap - select 250 to 250 or 170 to 400 stem density combinations for each adhesive option. Select them both to try four combinations from two bags.