- Dedicated keys for Satellite menu functions and phone book
- Current position (location co-ordinates) when in satellite mode
- Satellite internet access rates at 9.6kbps (or up to 38.4kbps3 with accelerator client)usingadditional data cable4
- Built in data modem
- Three way calling, caller waiting and call hold/muting
- Auto-answer, any answer and one touch dialing
- Customisable ringing tone
- Caller identification
- Mobile coverage of Australia2 and its surrounding waters - out to New Zealand, New Caledonia, and up to 500 nautical miles into the Southern & Indian Oceans.
- Superior digital voice quality in both CDMA and satellite modes1
- Voicemail, call forwarding and speed dialing
- Number portability
- High capacity lithium ion battery
- AC Charger
- GSP1600 Product CD
Talk Time: Satellite mode: Up to 3.5 hours
Standby Time: Satellite mode: Up to 19 hours
Operating Temperature: -20'C to +55'C
Prices are available on the Globalstar Price Sheet and are subject to change.
 Telstra have advised the CDMA network will cease to operate from early 2008.  Reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply. A clear view of the sky is required for operation in Satellite mode. Some Australian external territories excluded.  Actual data rates may vary. Unit operates at native 9.6kbps uncompressed. User must connect to the online accelerator service for effective data rates up to 38.4kbps. Data capabilities not available in CDMA mode.  Sold separately.