DUCKBILL CHECK VALVE
RHINOFLEX offers a variety of Rubber Duckbill Check Valves, and Inline Rubber Check Valves that are an exceptionally reliable and cost effective method to control back pressures in sewage treatment plants.
These valves are fully passive flow devices, which require absolutely no maintenance whatsoever, no source of power or manual operating assistance, and are an excellent alternative to conventional flap-gate valves and other check valves.
The flexible Rubber Duckbill Valve is normally closed but will open with the very minimum of head pressure and always providing maximum flow with minimal pressure drop across the valve. Conventional Flap-Gate Check valves, and other check valves are mechanical and have metal components that are commonly know to malfunction, rust, and seize.
Rubber Duckbill Check Valves will even handle large obstructions without jamming or binding, and guarantee trouble free back flow prevention, and can even seal around trapped or suspended solids with minimum back pressure.
The finest of engineering elastomers are used, and the outer layers, are designed to repel marine organisms.
- Full rubber construction, totally wear resistant to abrasives
- No water hammer and noise, prevents back flow.
- Absolutely “NO” energy, actuation, energy costs and maintenance.
- Valve will not deform or freeze.
- Extremely easily exchangeable with other check valves.
- Designed to suit all diameters, and pressure ratings.
- Flanged type and Slip On Type available
- Storm water outfall
- Sewer Interceptor Check Valve
- Flood control systems
- CSO / SSO / Effluent Discharge
- Pumping stations / Wet wells
- Submerged Outfall Diffuser Nozzles
Available Elastomers: Standard construction is a natural gum rubber inner tube with a multi-resistant Neoprene outer cover.
Neoprene is also commonly used for the inner tube in sewage and treated effluent applications. Other elastomers are available but not often required where this style of valve would be used. However, please call/email our office to discuss your specific application.
To Know More about Duckbill Check Valve Please click here