The Advantages of Ducted Gas Systems:
- Heats to the desired temperature you choose in minutes.
- Almost limitless installation possibilities.
- Whole home, day/night zoning or zoning all rooms of your home, saving you money on energy running costs.
- The most energy efficient way to heat your entire house
- Quiet and discrete operation
- Good for the environment, reduced carbon dioxide emissions compare to electrical heaters
How Do Ducted Gas Systems Work?
The ducted heating unit draws air from inside your home into the Return Air Grille. The air is then heated inside the gas furnace and then blown through a series of Flexible Ducting and outlets into every room of the house.