They are suitable for removing contamination from low and high viscosity fluids.
The range of different sizes, filters and sealing materials means that the filters can be adapted to the particular application conditions.
Depending on the required cleanliness level, the following stainless steel filter elements can bei used: Chemicron®, pleated wire mesh or slotted tube. Contamination of the filter elements can be monitored by means of a clogging indicator (differential pressure monitoring) fitted to the filter.
The direction of flow through the filter elements is from the outside to the inside. They can be cleaned several times, thereby saving the costs of disposal and re-purchase.
Features and Advantages:
- Filtration rating from 3 μm to 2000 μm
- Compact design with high flow rates
- Low pressure drops due to optimised change over design
- Easy handling quick element change without specific tools*
- High dirt holding capacity
- High filtration performance
- High fluid compatibility
- All applications requiring a high level of cleanliness
- Protective filter before spray nozzles
- Process water treatment
- Pure and ultrapure water production
- To extend service life of circulating fluids
- Filtration of cooling lubricants and washing fluids
- Pulp and paper industry
- Industrial water treatment
- Power plants
- Chemical of petrochemical industry
- Automotive industry
* depending on seal material