Benefits of DURA-GRIP Composite Strapping
• Composite Polyester absorbs high impacts far better than steel, thus retaining the load more effectively. The unique design of parallel filament wires distributes the load across the strap.
This ensures your products will be held tight even if the strap is partly severed, unlike PET and steel
strapping which will snap if nicked.
• Composite Polyester strapping provides 3-4 % of retraction at normal work tension, which allows
the material to stretch. This is not possible with steel.
• Buckle system allows for further re-tensioning of packs that settle without replacing the strapping.
This is a massive advantage over steel strapping.
• Composite strap coils weigh only 9kg and are easily loaded into the dispenser.
• Each coil contains many more metres compared to a coil of steel strap, reducing the frequency of coil changes.
Safety & Disposal
• A major advantage of composite strap over steel is that it has no sharp edges and won’t cut hands, face or eyes.
• When cut, it does not spring back as violently as steel.
• Disposal of Composite strap is safer & easier than steel.
Simple to use
• With one tool to tension and cut your strapping, the DURA-GRIP composite
strapping system is an effortless and efficient way to secure goods.
• Easily removed and disposed of, your customers will benefit too from this strong, safe strapping method.
Weather, Chemical and UV Resistant
• Composite strap is virtually unaffected by weather and environment.
• Composite strap does not rust and is resistant to ultraviolet rays and most chemicals.
• It also performs very well in temperatures from -40 – 70 degrees C.
Sizes and Specifications
• Our polyester composite strapping products are available in a wide variety of widths and strengths.
• To get started with Dura-Grip composite strapping you will need to purchase the strapping, buckles, a tensioning tool and a strapping dispenser. Our DURA-GRIP Kits are ideal for new users because they include everything you require, and will save you money.
Code Description Length (M) Breaking Strain (KG’s)
CMS-13 13mm Composite Polyester 1100 300
CMS-16 16mm Composite Polyester 850 430
CMS-19 19mm Composite Polyester 500 630
CMS-25 25mm Composite Polyester 450 940
CMS-32 32mm Composite Polyester 300 1500
For more information or a quote on the DURA-GRIP Composite Strapping, please call or email for a direct reply.