The below products are helpful in collecting metallic dusts :
- Inlet filter element is used in cement works, flour mills, food manufacturing, timber mills, plastics, foundries and much more.
- Dust collector cages created out of galvanized metal and carefully designed cages to collect dust.
- Dust collector bags can be customised with additions can be designed to fit your particular program.
- Dust collector refills is designed to retrofit most popular manufacturers of the dust collector.
- Common problems such as temperature, chemical attack, and submicron dust, sticky or oily deposits can be handled utilising these filters.
- Dust collector bags offer different surface place treatments or structures to aid in the release of the dust cake and to assist in dealing with the presence of moisture.
- Dust collector cages are available for different types of air filters and mud collector programs.
- Inlet filter elements are produced using elements suitable for use within the atmosphere in which they are set up.
- Inlet filter elements can be produced in various configurations including metal end hats, stainless-steel end hats, inner or outer guards, gaskets and pre-filter sleeves to your specifications.
- Dust collector cages fit a wide variety of filter bag housings.
- Dust collector bags are found in both industry conventional and non-standard sizes.
- Dust collector refills increases place and reduces pressure-drop allowing an inexpensive upgrade of an existing dust collector, which in some instances, allows it to cope with additional production.