Inquip is the West Australian distributor for the range of WAM Dust Collectors. There are many older cement silo dust collectors or "Bin Vents" which are beginning to struggle with the volume of air being pumped into the silo by the modern pneumatic cement road tankers. The older smaller dust collectors cannot cope with the air volume and clog up, causing the pressure to build up and the bags to fail, leading to the dust collector not operating correctly and cement escaping from the silo during filling.
Many of the old small dust collectors are Ø600 or square, where the required standard now is Ø800. Inquip have developed a simple conical upstand which connects the Ø800 dust collector to the original silo opening. We have been able to successfully retrofit the WAM Silotop R03 dust collector to many of these older silos.
- The WAM R03 Silotop dust collector is a compact low maintenance dust collector with 7 rectangular pleated cartridges which provide 24m2 filter area.
- It is fitted with a reverse pulse cleaning system to keep the cartridges clean.
- A pressure differential switch can be integrated with the dust collector control for automatic on/off function, with 4-20 mAmp feedback to PLC if parameters are to be monitored on or off site.
- Due to its compact low profile, dust collector service and filter cartridge inspection can be carried out on the silo without the need for additional safety steps or gantries.
- The replacement of old leaking dust collectors with new WAM R03 Silotop dust collectors provides improvements in both environmental and OHS areas.
Inquip are available to tailor a WAM R03 Silotop dust collector to suit any silo or hopper application.